DLG – Drive Line Power System
Gardner Denver’s on-board power systems are the most efficient solution to providing compressed air and electrical power for on-site application.
Located under the van floor or in the vehicle chassis it uses the vehicles engine and gearbox to provide motive power.
The systems are light weight and keep the load area and tow hitch free for other purposes, making the vehicle more versatile. Operation is quiet, reliable and economical.
• Tyre Vans
• Mobile Service & Breakdown Vehicles
• Cavity Wall Insulation
Utilities & Telecoms
• Compressed Air & 6kva Alternator
• Fibre Optic Cable Blowing
Civil Engineering, Highways & Authorities
• Core & Vac
• No lifting or manoeuvring or heavy equipment.
• No risk of accidents while towing.
• No need to carry fuel supplies on vehicle.
• Cannot be stolen or left on site.
• Ignition key out to prevent drive-away.
• Power is available at the push of a button.
• Permanently fitted to the vehicle for a fast emergency response.
• Power outlets located to suit application.